- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
IQA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, IP Address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IQA with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Access our website
- Contact us for information using our website email interface.
How will we use your data?
IQA collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you by phone or email regarding your request for information
- Analyze website traffic, contents viewed, links followed, and IP addresses, but not name
How do we store your data?
IQA securely stores your data at our GoDaddy, protected by firewalls, password protection, anti-virus software, etc.
IQA will keep your personal data for 2 calendar years. Once this time period has expired, we remove your data from our email server.
IQA does not send you unsolicited information about IQA’s products and services or those of others. IQA does not share your data with other companies.
What are your data protection rights?
IQA wants to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – The right to request IQA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – The right to request that IQA corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IQA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – The right to request that IQA erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – The right to request that IQA restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – The right to object to IQA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – The right to request that IQA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: info @iqa.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website only uses:
- Advertising cookies – IQA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email IQA at: email@example.com
Call IQA: +1 503 522 9456 (Note we are on PST, or GMT-8)
Or write to us at: IQA, 859 F Ave, Lake Oswego, OR 97034, USA